Tuesday 29 November 2011

Bridgette Ashton artist.

This is a lucky find. I was thinking of making an inuet map of my kitchen out of cake, but was beginning to think it was a very off the wall idea, as it cant be picked up and handled. Now as I have found this it has encouraged me to take my idea forward, as someone else has mapped thing out of food.

England Biscuit (2010) Project I Dream of Europe.


Gingerbread Traffic Jam (2008)

Bridgette Ashton & Nicole Mollett


'Ashton & Mollett reinvent the hardtack ship's biscuit as an ornately embossed edible artwork depicting the fate of the Golden Hinde. From circumnavigator to decaying Deptford eatery to souvenir chair.

Audiences are invited to a "Make & Bake" performance at the Creekside Centre on 1st Oct 1-3pm.

Deptford X 2011 Main Programme'


http://www.bridgetteashton.co.uk/currentprojects.html

(Accessesed on 29/11/11 at 11:23)

No comments:

Post a Comment